Friday, October 4, 2019

A Colicky Baby and an Answer to Prayer led to a New York Times Best Seller



Twenty two years ago an answer to prayer followed by the birth of a colicky baby opened up doors of opportunity that I could have never imagined.  After praying about whether or not I should go to work or stay at home with our soon to be born baby, I knew that I needed to say no to the offered dream job. I didn’t know how things would work out financially, but I had the faith that if I followed the revelation that I had received that Heavenly Father would provide a way for my husband to finish his education.  Watch the video to hear more of the story.

The little known story behind the New York Times Best Selling cookbook, 101 Things Do With a Cake Mix. Faith precedes the miracle. Please share the miracles you have experienced after exercising faith in the comments. Follow Stephanie Ashcraft on Facebook or Twitter: https://www.facebook.com/101things/ https://twitter.com/101books Find more information about her books on her Amazon author page: shorturl.at/buNZ4

No comments:

Post a Comment